1 large box vanilla pudding, instant
3 c. milk
1/3 c. shredded coconut
3 bananas, sliced
2 c. Cool Whip
1. Mix pudding with milk according to directions in large bowl.
2. Add in coconut and cool whip using a wire whisk, not electric beaters. You don't want the cool whip to get too liquid. Just until both are blended well.
3. Take another large bowl and make a layer of Nilla wafers on the inside bottom of bowl.
4. Slice a banana and arrange evenly over wafers. Carefully spread half of the pudding over wafers and bananas.
5. Repeat this with another layer of wafers, banana slices and the rest of pudding.
6. Add another layer of wafers and sliced banana on top. If desired, you could also crunch up a few to sprinkle over as a topping.