1 dozen hard boiled eggs
4 slices of bacon (cooked & crumbled)
4 oz. softened cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbs. yellow prepared mustard
1/2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
cayenne pepper to taste
salt & pepper to taste
1. Prepare eggs. Cool and peel.
2. Slice eggs lengthwise with a knife.
3. Gently remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Add cream cheese, mayo, and mustard, and Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper to taste, salt, and pepper to the yolks. Mix/mash well until smooth. Use a food processor and it came out super creamy.
5. Scoop mixture into a pastry bag, or resalable gallon bag and fit a tip on if desired. Use a Ziploc bag or simply cut a small corner of the bag off.
6. Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites.
7. Top with a sprinkle of paprika and crushed bacon bits.
8. Best if chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.