8 medium Portobello or gourmet stuffing mushrooms
1/2 lean ground beef (turkey can be used)
1/2 ripened avocado
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs. parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
8 small slices of cheese
2 small tomatoes sliced
8 basil leaves
1. Clean out mushroom from stems and gills and wash and dry. Pre heat oven to 350 °.
2. In a medium bowl mash avocado with beef, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan Cheese, salt and pepper and a dash or two of Cayenne Pepper. Mix well together.
3. Stuff each mushroom with mixture.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven add cheese.
5. Return to oven for an additional 15 minutes. When done add Basil leaf to each and a sliced tomato!