cream cheese mix
4 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature, 1 brick
1/4 cup hidden valley ranch dressing
2 tbs. dill can use other spices, thyme is excellent also
3-4 large English cucumbers skinned and slice into thirty 1 inch slices
15 large cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1/2 tsp. sprinkle of salt careful, little goes a long way
1/2 tsp. paprika or a Cajun spice mix for garnish
1/2 tsp. sprinkle of paprika or a Cajun spice mix for garnish
1. Cream Cheese Mix. Mix softened Cream Cheese with the Ranch dressing and herbs in a stand mixer. Mix until well combined, then spoon into a piping bag with a star tip.
2. Cucumbers. Remove cucumber peel, then using a fork, score the sides. Slice into 1 inch pieces. Using a melon Baller, remove a portion of the center of one side of the piece of cucumber, leaving a half moon crater.
3. Pipe the Herb Cream Cheese into the crater. Enough to stick out of the top about 1/2 inch.
4. Slice cherry Tomatoes in half and place, partially buried into the Herb Cream Cheese.
5. Sprinkle additional salt, herbs and spice mix for additional color. Chill cucumber bites in the fridge until ready to serve.