1 1/2 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1 cup Chicken stock
1 oz. packet Ranch dressing seasoning
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 ounces light cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup, shredded cheese, Italian blend
1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped (optional)
1. Spray a large crock pot with nonstick spray. Place chicken into the bottom. Pour chicken stock over chicken.
2. Sprinkle ranch seasoning, pepper & chili powder over chicken. Place cubed cream cheese over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, stirring every hour to keep cream cheese from burning. When chicken is cooked through, but not falling apart, remove from slow cooker to a small casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle cheese over the top and place chicken under broiler until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
5. Place slow cooker on high, and using a whisk combine all the remaining liquid until it is creamy. Let cook on high for 10-15 minutes, stirring often. Spoon over chicken & sprinkle with parsley (if using).