1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
1/1-2 tsp. basil (use your taste preference)
a couple dashes of salt and pepper
large mushrooms with stems removed
about 1 tbsp. olive oil
chopped parsley and snipped chives (optional)
1. Mix ricotta cheese with basil, salt, and black pepper.
2. Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
3. Cut the tops off of tomatoes and scoop out the seeds; fill the cavities with the ricotta mixture.
4. Arrange the stuffed tomatoes and stuffed mushrooms in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, and bake in a 400-degree oven until heated through.
5. Sprinkle with more snipped chives or finely chopped parsley before serving. These would be great to make ahead of time for a party, refrigerate until ready, then heat and serve.