1 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon green onion, Chopped
2 pieces bacon, Partially Cooked
1. Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
2. Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
3. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
4. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
5. Place on baking sheet and back for about 30 minutes at 190C (375.)
6. Grill (broil) for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.