1 tablespoon olive oil
300g gluten-free plain flour
2 teaspoons salt
Gluten-free plain flour, for dusting
Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
Tomato basil sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large brown onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 x 400g cans crushed tomatoes
1 teaspoon caster sugar
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Make sauce: heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic.
2. Cook for 3 minutes or until onion has softened. Add tomato and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened. Stir through basil.
4. Meanwhile, process oil and eggs until combined. Add flour and salt. Process until dough resembles large breadcrumbs.
5. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 1 to 2 minutes until a ball forms.
6. Divide dough into quarters. Roll out each portion into a 2mm-thick rectangle. Slice lengthways into 1cm-wide strips.
7. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
8. Cook pasta for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender (pasta should float to the surface when ready). Drain.
9. Serve pasta with sauce and parmesan.