2 lbs. boneless lamb (shoulder or breast), cubed
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cups water
1 bay leaf, whole
2 carrots, peeled and cut into cubes
1 large onion, thinly sliced
4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 cups frozen peas of mixed veggies
1/4 cup quick tapioca to thicken
1. Mix cubed lam with salt and pepper.
2. Place in crock pot in layer of first meat, carrots, onions, and potatoes.
3. Add everything else except the peas.
4. Cover and cook High for 1 hour, then turn to Low for 10-12 hours.
5. Add peas during last hour of cooking.