1/2 cup butter softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup quick cooking oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons milk
1. In a large bowl cream the butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
3. Gradually stir into creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Spread into a 13x9 greased baking dish.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
6. For the last 10 minutes sprinkle the chocolate chips over and when it comes out of the oven, speed the melted chips all over.
7. Cool. Mix icing together and drizzle over the top. Cool and cut into bars.