Nonstick cooking spray
1 lb. ground turkey breast
¾ cup rolled oats
½ cup mild red salsa
¼ cup snipped fresh cilantro
2 egg whites
2 tsp chilli powder
1 ½ tsp ground cumin
¾ mild chunky salsa
½ cup low fat cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl combine turkey, oats, red salsa, cilantro, egg whites, chili powder, and cumin.
3. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
5. Place 2 mini meat loaves on each of 6 plates.
6. Top each meat loaf with 1 tablespoon chunky salsa and 2 teaspoons cheese.