2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
½ cup blanched almond flour
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
pinch of sea salt
12 dates, soaked for 1 hour, then drained and minced
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup golden raisins
1 apple,thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. In a medium bowl combine the cinnamon, almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
4. In another medium bowl combine the eggs, dates, and vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones. Slowly add the melted coconut oil and mix well. Add the raisins, dates and apple.
6. Place flattened spoonfuls of batter on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.