1/4 cup+2 T coconut flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 cup+2 T unsweetened almond milk
1/2 t vanilla extract
2 T honey
Zest of 1 lemon
1 T lavender
1. Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl; set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, extract, and honey.
3. Fold wet ingredients into dry, stir zest and lavender in by hand.
4. Grease a skillet with coconut oil or nonstick spray and pour batter onto skillet. Once batter starts bubbling, use a spatula to flip pancakes over and cook the other side. Once both sides are cooked, remove from skillet. Repeat until batter is done.
5. Top pancakes with extra lemon zest or lavender if desired.