3 1/2 ounces almond flour
1/3 cup granular Splenda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons granular Splenda
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
1 egg white
1/3 cup sugar free raspberry jam
3/4 ounce sliced almonds (2 tablespoons)
1. In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, 1/3 cup granular Splenda and salt; cut in the butter until you get coarse crumbs.
2. Set aside 1/2 of the crumb mixture for the topping and keep it chilled until needed.
3. To remaining almond flour mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla and whole egg.
4. Whisk until well blended. Batter is thin. Pour into a greased 8-inch round cake pan.
5. In the same mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons granular Splenda , almond extract and the egg white until smooth.
6. Mixture will be very thin. Pour the cream cheese mixture all over the cake batter, trying to distribute it as evenly as possible.
7. Distribute the jam in small dollops all over the top of the cake batter. Sprinkle the reserved topping and sliced almonds over the top.
8. Bake at 350 30 min or until golden brown on top and cake springs back when lightly touched. Refrigerate if not eaten sameday.