4 large eggs
1 cup of milk
6 slices of your favorite bread
12 oz lean ham (thin sliced)
1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Spray an 8X8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Using the slices of bread and lean sliced ham, prepare three sandwiches.
3. Using a bread knife, slice each sandwich into cubes.
4. Place a layer of sandwich cubes in prepared baking dish.
5. Sprinkle sandwich cubes with shredded cheese.
6. Repeat with more sandwich cubes and cheese until all cubes and cheese are layered in the baking dish.
7. In another bowl mix the eggs and milk.
8. Pour the milk and egg mixture over the cubed sandwich pieces and cheese, making sure all pieces are fully submerged in liquid.
9. Cover with plastic wrap tightly and refrigerate overnight.
10. When ready to bake the casserole, remove baking dish from the fridge, and bring to room temperature, approximately 30-40 minutes.
11. Preheat oven to 375°F.
12. Remove plastic wrap and bake casserole in oven for 50 minutes or until firm to touch in the center and slightly crisp on top.
13. Remove from oven, let set for 5 minutes.
14. Slice and serve.