1 box of yellow cake mix (Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
1 cup raspberry jam
2 tbsp water
2 pkg fresh raspberries
1 ounce white chocolate wafers
1. Bake cake according to instruction. Completely cool.
2. Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts and split each heart horizontally into two layers or equal thickness
3. Boil raspberry jam with water until slightly thickened and brush onto hearts
4. Stack one cake layer on top of another and arrange raspberries on top layer
5. Brush raspberries with jam
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate over raspberries .
7. Sprinkle fine sweetened coconut on top of melted chocolate.