1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled
2 egg whites
1/2 cup romano cheese
1 teaspoon rosemary
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425. Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet. Spray rack with non-stick spray.
2. Grate sweet potatoes and squeeze all the moisture from them.
3. Add sweet potatoes, egg whites, cheese, pepper, and rosemary in a large bowl and mix until combined.
4. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of potato mixture and set on wire rack.
5. Press as thin as possible. Repeat until potatoes are gone.