2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thigh tenders
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp canola oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup cashews
1. Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag.
2. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side.
5. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken.
6. Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over rice.