1 large tomato, cut into fourths horizontally
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
2 cloves of garlic, minced
small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
pinch of coarse sea salt
pinch of freshly ground pepper
1-2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. Cook for 15 Min.
2. Mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan together.
3. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet .
4. Top with garlic followed by Parmesan/bread crumbs mixture, salt and pepper and parsley.
5. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.