4 russet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1/4 cup melted butter
8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onion
Top with a tablespoon of Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Brush both sides of potato slices with butter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once during baking.
4. Remove from oven and top with bacon, cheese and green onions.
5. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.
6. Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream.