1 pound peeled, deveined jumbo shrimp
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon salt, more to taste
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon paprika
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the seasoned shrimp to the pan and cook 2 minutes on each side until the shrimp is pink in color.
3. Remove the shrimp from the pan and transfer to a clean bowl.
4. Add cut tomatoes to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce to the pan.
6. Cook one minute until the shrimp a heated, and season with more salt, black pepper, or cayenne pepper if desired. Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately.