2 chicken breasts, sliced
5 cups pumpkin, diced
2tbs olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2tbs ground ginger
1tbs ground turmeric
2tbs ground coriander
2tbs ground cumin
1 ½ cups vegetable stock
1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
1. Fry onion and garlic in a large pan with oil on medium heat for 2minutes.
2. Add chicken and cook stirring constantly for 10minutes or until chicken has turned white.
3. Add pumpkin, ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and stir for 1minute.
4. Add stock and leave to simmer on low heat for 15minutes.
5. Add chopped coriander, cover pan and cook for a further 2minutes.
6. Season with salt to taste. Cool slightly before serving.