1 cup raspberries
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
For the pancakes
3 eggs, whisked
½ cup almond milk
1 tablespoon raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup coconut flour
½ cup tapioca flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
coconut oil, for greasing pan
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the first three ingredients: raspberries, lemon juice, and honey.
2. Mix together and let simmer. Once raspberries have broken down, bring heat to low to let thicken slightly.
3. Whisk together pancake ingredients: eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
4. Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda and a pinch of salt to the large bowl. Whisk until batter is well combined.
5. Grease a large pan and place over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle to pour a pancakes size pancake on the pan. Then use a small spoon to scoop out a tablespoon of the raspberry jam mixture and swirl it around on the top of the pancake.
6. Once pancake has cooked and bubbles begin to surface on the top of the pancake, flip it. The pancake should need to cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
7. Repeat with the rest of the pancake mixture.