2 cans of full fat coconut milk (13.5 fl oz)
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
1. In a small pan over medium-low heat, warm-up the coconut milk for about 10 minutes.
2. Mix in the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
3. Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
4. Refrigerate until cold, stirring frequently.
5. Pour into the ice-cream machine and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. You can enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for an hour before serving.
7. When frozen solid, allow the ice cream to thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.