4 ripe organic bananas, mashed
4 organic cage-free eggs
1/2 cup organic almond or coconut flour
2 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon organic real vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground organic cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground organic nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground organic clove
1/4 teaspoon ground organic ginger
1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.In a bowl, mash the bananas well and then just added all the ingredients to the bowl.
2. Add the eggs and beat well.
3. Add the melted coconut oil and vanilla, and mix again.
4. Mix the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and add them a little at a time to the banana mixture. Mix well.
5. Line a muffin tin with cup cake liners. Spoon batter into each cup, filling them nearly to the top.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they begin to brown and a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for about 5 minutes. Take them out of the tin and let them cool all the way on a wire rack (this is important, because if you leave them in the muffin tin the papers will get soggy).