2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled
2 celery stalks, finely diced
¼ red onion, finely chopped
3 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
3 anchovy filets, finely chopped
½ cup homemade mayonnaise
2 tsp. Dijon or homemade mustard
1 tbsp. lemon juice
½ tbsp. apple cider vinegar
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the whole potatoes into a large pot and fully cover with water, season with salt and bring to a boil.
2. Cook the potatoes for 15-20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a knife.
3. Drain and allow to cool completely.
4. Cut the potatoes into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces.
5. In a large bowl, stir together the anchovy filets, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Add the potatoes, celery, onion, and dill, and gently mix to combine.
7. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
8. Serve chilled or at room temperature.