1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup cashews
1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
zest and juice from 3 key limes
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1. Add the almonds and cashews to the bowl of a food processor.
2. Pulse until nuts are finely chopped (but do not pulse too long, you do not want the nuts to turn into a paste).
3. Add the dates, lime juice and zest.
4. Pulse until the dates are finely chopped and the mixture starts to clump.
5. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls.
6. Roll in coconut to coat outside of the balls. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.