2 lbs. chicken wings
1 tsp. garlic powder
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves, minced
5 tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup raw honey
¼ cup sriracha sauce
1 tbsp. coconut aminos
Juice of 1 lime
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, sriracha, coconut aminos, and lime juice.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Arrange the wings on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
5. Brush the wings with the Sriracha mixture and place them under the broiler for 3-4 minutes, or until crisp and crusted.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh cilantro.