2 lbs. chicken parts
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. ground coriander
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. turmeric
Zest and juice of 1 lime
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups of coconut milk
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1. In a bowl, combine the coconut milk and lemon juice. Mix well and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the chilli powder, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice to the coconut buttermilk mixture. Season to taste and mix well.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours.
4. Preheat a grill to a medium-heat.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until cooked through and golden on both sides (about 15 to 20 minutes total).
6. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro to serve.