1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
1 lb. chicken breast, boneless and skinless
2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
6 bacon strips, cooked
1 onion, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 ½ cups full fat coconut milk
1 tbsp. olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Lightly oil the spaghetti squash with 1 tbsp. of olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Place the squash, cut side down, on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, or until the flesh is soft.
4. Heat some cooking fat over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Season chicken breast to taste.
5. Cook the chicken breast for 6 to 7 minutes on each side, until browned and no longer pink.
6. Let the chicken rest, and cut into thin slices.
7. Remove the squash from the oven and set aside until cool enough to be easily handled.
8. Use a large fork or spoon to scoop the stringy flesh from the squash and place it in a bowl.
9. Add minced garlic and onion to the skillet and cook until soft and fragrant. Add coconut milk, bring to a boil, and lower heat.
10. Add the squash, bacon, broccoli, and chicken to the sauce. Stir well to combine, and cook until warmed through.
11. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.