1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
2 ripe bananas
¼ cup honey
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
¼ tsp. sea salt
1 can full fat coconut milk
2 egg whites
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pumpkin bites (1 ½ cups pumpkin puree, 2 ripe bananas, ¼ cup honey, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, ¼ tsp. ground ginger, ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg, ¼ tsp. sea salt) and blend until smooth using a hand blender.
2. Spoon the mixture into small muffin cups.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl, whip the two egg whites with a hand blender until they start to look like whipped cream; then slowly add the coconut milk while blending.
5. Keep blending until you get a whipped cream texture, and add in the vanilla.
6. Top each bite with whipped cream and serve.