1 large cucumber, sliced, skin on
7 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded
2 tablespoons mayonnaise, light
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2 scallions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon cumin
salt and pepper
1. Slice the cucumber making either 48 rounds or squares.
2. Shred your chicken with a food processor if you have one or using a fork.
3. In a bowl thoroughly mix the chicken, mayo, cilantro, scallions and cumin and salt and pepper.
4. Lay a slice of cucumber on the plate you will serve the appetizer on. Add a heaping tablespoon of the chicken salad on the cucumber, lay another piece on top.
4. Add a toothpick to hold it together.
5. Place kalamata, black or green olives through the top of the toothpick to pretty it up.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.