500 g chicken or turkey breast
250 g spinach
Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
1 teaspoon paprika powder
fresh black pepper and salt
1. Cut 4 thin slices of chicken or turkey breast.
2. Put the slices between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap/foil and gently pound with a mallet until very thin.
3. Trim the pounded breast until it is roughly a rectangle.
4. Put the rest of the turkey breast in the blender, add the spinach, 1 egg, nutmeg, fresh black pepper and salt and blend.
5. Distribute the turkey mixture over the slices of Turkey.
6. Roll them tightly and wrap in a plastic foil (like a bonbon).
7. Put the turkey rolls in the freezer for 1 hour.
8. Mix the panko or brown bread crumbs with the paprika powder.
9. Beat one egg with fresh black pepper and salt.
10. Remove the plastic foil from the rolls.
11. Coat with egg (first) and brown bread crumb (second).
12. Put the coated turkey rolls in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes on 180°C.
13. You can serve these warm or cold.