1 lb round steak, sliced in thin strips
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 can beef broth
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ground ginger
4 cups broccoli florets
4 cups cooked rice
1. Coat skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat for one minute.
2. Add beef, onion and minced garlic; stir fry until brown. Remove the beef to a plate and keep warm.
3. Add half the broth and broccoli to pan. Cover and simmer until broccoli is tender crisp.
4. Mix cornstarch, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and soy sauce with remaining broth until smooth; add to the pan.
5. Cook until mixture begins thicken, stirring constantly. Return beef to mixture, stir and serve over rice.