1 pound ground turkey
1/4 cup minced onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons minced green bell peppers
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic crushed
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix all ingredients together, it works best if you squeeze them together with your hands.
3. Divided into three equal patties, each about three quarters of an inch thick.
4. Lightly spray a nonstick coating to your frypan.
5. Cook over medium-high heat.
6. Cook each side for about five minutes, or until entirely cooked through.