1/2 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup crushed garlic croutons
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 large tomatoes
3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
2. Place flour & beaten eggs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken into flour, then into eggs.
3. Place into baking dish. Combine parmesan cheese, crushed croutons, & melted butter then sprinkle on chicken. Loosely cover with foil.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until top is browned and chicken is cooked through. Chop tomatoes and combine with last ingredients.
5. Spoon mixture over chicken, and return to oven for 5-7 minutes or until tomato mixture is heated through