1 cup butter, room temperature
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 to 2 cups grated zucchini
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
2 1/2 cups oats
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until light in color and very fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat for another minute. Add the grated zucchini and mix until incorporated.
3. Sprinkle the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and soda over the wet ingredients.
4. Mix everything together on low speed until well combined. Add the oat and mix to combine.
5. Scoop dough into balls using a 1 ounce scoop and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes until the center is set and the edges are golden. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack. Store covered.