2 ripe Hass avocado
fresh green chilli finely chopped
2 tablespoon Spanish onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
juice of 1-2 limes
pinch sea salt
1. Put half the onion, half the chilli and a pinch of salt into a mortar and pestle and mash to a liquid paste.
2. Add the avocado – remove the skin, stone and roughly chop the flesh.
3. Add half the lime juice and roughly mash. Make it as smooth or chunky as you like.
4. Add the remaining onion, chilli, and the coriander leaves and stir through.
5. Now taste the guacamole and add more lime juice until you are happy with the level of tangy-ness. Adjust any other seasonings.
6. Serve with toasted corn tortilla chips.