250g packet roasted & peeled baby beets
baby spinach, rocket, watercress, mint
1. Place the mixed green leaves into a salad bowl or serving dish.
2. Cut the beetroot into smaller pieces and add to the greens. Tip – place a plastic bag on your chopping board so the beetroot doesn’t stain it.
3. Toast the nuts and scatter or crumble them over the beets.
4. Make the dressing – combine 1 part vinegar and 3 parts oil in a jam jar and shake to mix.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss prior to serving.