1 lb. hot sausage
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
2 packages crescent rolls
Dash salt & ground black pepper
1. In a saute pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
2. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them. Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges.
3. Unroll the remaining package of crescent rolls and place on top of the sausage mixture. Press the edges together to seal. Gently press the seams together.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crescent roll dough is golden brown.
5. Cut into small squares and serve.