3-4 boneless chicken breasts
salt + pepper
1 cup cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
3/4 cup sugar
4 tbs ketchup
1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tsp garlic salt
1. Start by preheating your oven to 325 degrees. Rinse your chicken breasts in water and then cut into cubes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Dip chicken into the cornstarch to coat then dip into the eggs. Heat your 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet and cook your chicken until browned but not cooked through.
3. Place the chicken in a 9x13 greased baking dish.
4. Mix sugar, ketchup, distilled white vinegar, soy sauce and garlic salt in a bowl with a whisk and then pour evenly over the chicken.
5. Bake for one hour and during the baking process you will need to turn the chicken every 15 minutes.