2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 green onions, sliced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
8 ounces fettuccine
1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic.
3. Saute for 1-2 min or until green onions start to soften.
4. Stir in the tomatoes, parsley and wine.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
7. Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions and drain.
8. Add the shrimp and lemon juice to tomato mixture.
9. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.