3/4 lb salmon fillet(s), skin on
1/2 cup LC Blanched Almond Meal
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp ground cumin
juice of 1 lemon
freshly ground black pepper
a few sprigs of fresh cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Combine almond meal, coriander and cumin in a small bowl.
3. Sprinkle the salmon fillet(s) with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
4. Coat each fillet with the almond meal mixture (both sides).
5. Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
7. Top with freshly chopped cilantro before serving.