250 g honeycomb (broken into small chunks)
340 g unrefined golden caster sugar
320 g plain white flour
2 eggs (large)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
0.5 tsp salt
100 g milk chocolate chips
2 eggs whites
1. Preheat the oven to 190˚C (fan 170˚C, gas mark 5) and grease a large baking tray.
2. Cream together the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt, and stir until combined. Then stir in the chocolate chips and your desired amount of honeycomb.
3. Form the dough into a log shape and place in the centre of your large baking tray. You can brush with egg whites to give the biscotti a golden brown colour.
4. Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown. Remove and allow to cool completely and harden on the tray.
5. Then, using a knife diagonally cut the log into thin slices. Place the individual biscotti's back onto the tray and bake for a further ten minutes.
6. Turn the slices over and bake again for a further five minutes. Allow to cool completely and then enjoy.