1 lb baby potatoes
1 head broccoli
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
3. Wash & dry potatoes.
4. Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl.
5. Wash & dry broccoli.
6. Cut heads into bite-size pieces, and place into bowl with potatoes.
7. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and broccoli and toss to coat.
8. Pour potatoes and broccoli onto prepared pan.
9. In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder.
10. Sprinkle over veggies, tossing to combine.
11. Cook for 20-25 minutes, tossing half way through, or until potatoes are tender.
12. Serve immediately.