1-2 bell peppers, sliced
1 package (at least 1 lb) of your favorite sausage links
4-5 decent-sized potatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
1 small jar banana peppers
1 large onion, sliced
salt & pepper
2 tsp dried rosemary
tsp creole seasoning
1. Spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray, make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
2. Slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. if you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. if not, don’t worry about it.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks, slice onion and pepper into strips.
4. Place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. Use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
5. Add salt & pepper and spices (if using). Top w/ sliced banana peppers. Bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender.