4-5 lb. pork loin roast
2 tablespoons canola oil or bacon grease
1/2 tablespoon salt or to your taste
1 tablespoon pepper
1/2 tablespoon of smoked paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Rub pork with canola oil or the bacon grease, salt, pepper and smoked paprika, on all sides
3. Place in roasting pan
4. Cook at 400° degrees for 10 min.
5. Cook uncovered so that the pork will be browned.
6. About ½ way cooking cove it with a piece of foil.
7. Lower heat to 350° degrees and cook for 20 minutes per pound or until internal temp reads 160° degrees
8. Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 or 15 minutes before slicing to serve. Great with brown gravy, green bean , mashed potatoes and pork stuffing.