8 chicken thighs
1 package dry french onion soup mix
1 (8 oz bottle) Russian dressing
1 small jar of apricot preserves or about a cupful.
1. Mix all ingredients, except chicken, in a bowl.
2. Place chicken pieces in a baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper. No extra salt is needed.
3. Pour sauce over chicken and make sure it’s coated well.
4. Roast uncovered at 400 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until chicken is done.
5. Baste several times during cooking. This is the way the chicken will look when done.