2 bell peppers
1 cup white mushrooms
1 cup broccoli
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dice up your vegetables of choice.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix eggs, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and vegetables.
4. Cut peppers into equal halves. A tip: Try to buy peppers that are symmetrical and have somewhat flat sides – this makes it easier for them to balance while baking.
5. Core the peppers so that they’re clean enough to add the filling.
6. Pour a quarter of the egg / vegetable mix into each pepper halve, adding more vegetables to the top to fill in any empty space.
7. Place on baking sheet and cook approximately 35 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
8. Serve and enjoy!