3 medium zucchini
3/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs (any kind will do)
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt (sometimes use celery salt)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
horseradish cream, dip creamy horseradish dip
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Spray large baking sheet with oil cooking spray.
3. Cut zucchini into slices, (about 1 1/2 inches by 3/4 inch).
4. Toss zucchini in a bowl with the olive oil.
5. Mix dry ingredients in a plastic bag.
6. Place zucchini, a handful at a time, in the plastic bag, and shake to coat.
7. Bake 20 minutes.
8. Turn zucchini, bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Serve with Creamy Horseradish Dip Creamy Horseradish Dip or your favorite dip.